Overview of Stanford's Waste Reduction, Recycling, and Composting Program
Stanford's Waste Reduction, Recycling, and Composting Program seeks to promote and encourage recycling on campus through outreach and education.
The links below offer detailed information about the many components of the Program.
Waste Management Hierarchy
- Reduce Waste
- Reuse As Much As Possible
- Recycle Everything You Can
- Compost (Rot) All Organic Material
- Buy Recycled to Close the Loop
- Recycling at Stanford
- Composting at Stanford
- Buying Recycled at Stanford - Paper | Products
- Stanford Stadium Recycling Program
- Environmental Benefits to Recycling
- Our printable outreach material helps educate the campus.
- The Waste Reduction and Recycling Program has won two awards!
- Find related Reports, Articles, and Useful Links here.
- Find out the latest updates and information on the Waste Reduction and Recycling Program.
- Peruse our extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions