Peninsula Sanitary Service Inc. (PSSI)/Stanford Recycling Center is located on campus at 339 Bonair Siding.
Our office phone number is 650-321-4236.
- Nicole McMurry - customer service and dispatch person - email@example.com or 321-4236.
- Lieve Maes - customer service and billing person - firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-4236.
- Pedro Alejandro - Operations Manager - email@example.com or 321-4236 ext. 23.
- Darryl Miller - Assistant Operations Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-4236 ext. 11.
- Tom Ott - Fleet and Equipment Maintenance and Projects Manager - email@example.com or 321-4236 ext. 15.
- Julie Muir - Zero Waste Program Manager, Educator and Community liaison - firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-4236 ext. 21.
Contact Julie Muir if you are interested in having a discussion in your group or staff meeting about waste reduction, reuse, recycling, and composting at Stanford, or if you are interested in touring the Recycling Center.
PSSI is a family-owned, independent hauling company that has serviced the Stanford Community for over 50 years. PSSI provides garbage and recycling services, including collection, processing, and marketing of recyclables, operates a community drop off center, and provides recycling education and information for the Stanford University community. PSSI is dedicated to servicing the University's needs as it does not service any other jurisdiction.
PSSI is dedicated to the highest quality customer service delivered with pride and professionalism. Our success is based on our employees dedication to their jobs, PSSI, and Stanford University.
CRRC Truck and Mechanic Safety Road-e-o
Every year PSSI enters the California Refuse Removal Council (CRRC) Truck and Mechanics Safety Road-e-o, a competition for drivers and mechanics of refuse/recycling trucks. The event promotes safety and professionalism and creates a spirit of healthy competition and goodwill for all CRRC companies, their employees, guests, families, and friends. The next road-e-o will be on Saturday, October 1, 2011.
Click this link to see past Road-e-o Awards and pictures.