Stanford Recycling Drop Off Center
The Stanford Recycling Drop-Off Center is open to the community to drop off recyclables. No trash is accepted.
Location and Contact Information
- Location: 701 Serra Street, Stanford, CA 94305 - Next to the Fire Station on the Stanford University Campus.
- Mailing Address: 339 Bonair Siding, Stanford, CA 94305
- Recorded Stanford Recycling Center Information: (650) 723-0919
- PSSI/Stanford Recycling Office: (650) 321-4236
Hours of Service
The Stanford Recycling Drop-Off Center hours are:
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- We close at 3:00 pm on most holidays
- We are closed on Sundays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
- We are open even if it is raining.
What is Accepted and Not Accepted at the Drop-Off Center
- Here is the list of Acceptable and Unacceptable Materials.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Recycling Options
- E-Waste Frequently Asked Questions
- Household Hazardous Waste Frequently Asked Questions
- Waste Reduction and Recycling Program
- Shoe Recycling